The best time of year to visit is Autumn, from September to November, when skies are blue, the weather is usually sunny and warm and the forested mountainsides are ablaze with astonishing fall colors.
And this is the time for you all to join in this trip, enjoy the beauty of autumn in Korea. During the 6 days trip, you will visit places of historical romance, visit Nami Island a place famous filming “Winter Sonata”, following the DMZ tour is a trip to the border between North and South Korea, visited the island of Jeju, Busan city and of course you will not miss as much shopping at the famous shopping areas like Dongdaemun, Namdaemun, Itaewon and Insadong. Shop ’til you drop!
You will not find the best trip like this. With the cheap price of the package that you will enjoy the many amenities. Do not miss, where is strictly limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
Date: 15 -20 October 2014
Day 1: – Arrive Incheon International Airport in the morning
– Transfer to hotel & check in
– Visit Gyeongbukgung Palace, National Folk
– Museum, Blue House, Jogyesa Buddhist Temple,
– Insadong, Cheonggye stream, Gwanghwamun Square (L/D)
Day 2: – Breakfast at hotel, visit Nami Island, City Hall, Deoksugung Palace, Changgyeonggung,
– Changdeokgung (including Secret Garden), Myeongdong shopping street (B/L/D)
Day 3: – Breakfast at hotel, DMZ Tour / Mt. Seorak
– In the evening transfer to Jeju Island (B/L/D)
Day 4: – Breakfast and 1 Day full Jeju tour
– Manjang Cave – Sunrise peak (women diver show) – Seongeup Folk Village – Trick Art Museum – Ecoland (B/L/D)
Day 5: – Breakfast at hotel and transfer to Busan
– Yongdusan park, Busan Tower, Jagalchi Market, Nampodong san (B/L/D)
Day 6: – Breakfast at hotel and transfer to Gimhae airport
– Ending program (B)
* The itinerary can be changed to adjust the trip circumstances without prejudice to the rights of participants.
Cost: USD650/pax (for Indonesian)
USD699/pax (for foreigners)
This cost assumptions for the number 10 of participants. If less than 10 people, there will be adjustment costs.
Maximum participants 20 pax and minimum 10 pax. Registration close on August 31, 2104
– 5 nights accommodation
– Domestic airfares Seoul-Jeju-Busan
– Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as per itinerary
– Transportation (train, bus, ferry)
– Admission Fees: Nami Island, DMZ tour/Mt. Seorak, palaces & Jeju tour as per itinerary
– International flight, airport tax and Visa entry
– Personal expenses, i.e: laundry, IDD call, tips, etc
– Meals as not mentioned in the itinerary
– Tips for tour guide USD5/person/day
– Any lost, damage, delay arrival or etc.
– Single supplementary will be extra.
For booking & queries, please contact:
Ms. Tania Langitan
Mobile: +62 8170990708 (SMS/WA only)