Date: 15 – 17 August 2014
Duration : 3D/2N
As I wrote in a previous article that Mount Bromo is a favorite place not only for tourists but also for photographers. Including destinations to Ijen crater which is famous for its natural source of sulfur to make a favorite spot for photographers. In addition to the Ijen crater photographed directly sulfur miners also we can take pictures of natural phenomena such as the Blue Fire at night or Milky way. The sulfur miners can carry sulfur with an average weight of 60-80 kg.
Therefore, the program photo tour is very interesting to follow and you will certainly bring home a spectacular photographs.
Day 1 : 15 August 2014
– At 09.30 Meeting point at Juanda Airport, Surabaya
– At 10.00 heading to Mt. Ijen
– Lunch at Probolinggo
– Arrive at Desa Kali Jampit/Blawan, check in hotel
– Hunting Human Interest in desa Kali Jampit
– Back to hotel, dinner & rest (sleep)
Day 2 : 16 August 2014
– At 01.00 start from hotel to Mt. Ijen. Base camp at Desa Paltuding & trekking to Ijen crater for 1,5 hours (Breakfast will be provided in box)
– At 03.00 will arrive at Ijen crater and will hunting Blue Fire, Landscape & Human Interest Sulfur miners.
– At 08.00 hill down from Mt. Ijen, and before arrive hotel will stop for photography water fall Kali Pait
– At 10.00 arrive at hotel and prepare for check out
– At 11.30 check out and heading to Mt. Bromo. Lunch and dinner will be at local resto
– At 20.00 tiba di desa Cemara Lawang dan check in hotel dan istirahat
Day 3 : 17 August 2014
– At 02.00am start from hotel to top of Pananjakan by wheel drive Jeep for hunting sunrise Bromo
– At 03.30 arrive at Pananjakan and enjoy the coffee/tea with local people, Tengger people
– At 04.00 go to spot hunting
– At 06.00 finish hunting Landscape sunrise Bromo, and heading to Lautan Pasir
– At 07.00 arrive at Lautan Pasir, hunting Landscape & Human Interest
– At 09.00 back to hotel, breakfast in hotel and prepare for check out
– At 11.00 check out hotel and heading to Juanda airport, Surabaya
– At15.00 transfer out airport (ending program)
* The itinerary can be changed to adjust the trip circumstances without prejudice to the rights of participants.
Please contact me for information of package tour.
Maximum participants 10 pax and minimum 6 pax.
•Transportation AC, Jeep at Bromo, Toll fees, parking, entrance fees
• 2N accommodation (Twin Sharing)
• Meals 7x (B/L/D)
• Mineral water, welcome snack, P3K, Guide
• Air fares
• Personal needs, i.e: Laundry, porter, tips, horse in Bromo
FLIGHT RECOMMENDED FROM JAKARTA:
JKT – SUB:
AirAsia: 07.40 – 08.55
Lion : 06.50 – 08.20
SUB – JKT
Lion : 18.45 – 20.15