Date: 1 – 7 November 2014
Pushkar ‑ is famous for its colorful annual fair during Kartik Poornima (full moon) in the November each year. At this time, this otherwise peaceful and gentle village on the banks of holy Pushkar take is thrown into colourful confusion when the desert tribes and camel caravans meet to trade cattle, camels, goat, sheep, clothes, jewellery and spices. Upto 20,000 traders and 50,000 cattle pour into town, along with numerous festooned camels and colourful pilgrims. After 10 hectic days of livestock dealing, camel racing and colourful festivities, everybody goes for a big holy dip in the lake on the night of the full moon (Kartik Purnima) and performs rituals in its waters to the accompaniment of temple & folk music.
On this occasion, I would like to invite all of you who have hobbies like photography and traveling to witness the festival which is an exciting and interesting. It certainly would be a lot of exciting moments that can be captured into an unforgettable memory.
Day 1 – 1 Nov: Meeting point at Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
Day 2 – 2 Nov: Delhi – Agra (Sikandra, Agra Fort, Baby Taj, sunset view di Taj Mahal)
Day 3 – 3 Nov : Agra – Jaipur (Fatehpur Sikri, City Palace, Hawal Mahal, Jantar Mantar)
Day 4 – 4 Nov: Jaipur – Pushkar (Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Bazaar, Jar Halal)
Day 5 – 5 Nov: Pushkar Camel Fair
Day 6 – 6 Nov: Pushkar – Ajmer – Delhi (by train)
Day 7 – 7 Nov: Delhi city tour (India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun Tomb) & ending program
The itinerary can be changed without prejudice to the rights of participants.
Registration and payment is closed on September 20, 2014.
For booking and queries, please contact:
- Ground transport, include pick up & drop off service airport New Delhi
- Accommodation during trip: Delhi, Agra & Pushkar
- Twin room sharing (single supplement will be charged USD350)
- Daily Meals (B/L/D)
- Mineral water 1 bottle per day
- Tonga ride in Agra, elephant ride in Jaipur, Camel ride in Pushkar
- Any kind of Air Fares & airport tax if any
- Travel Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions
- Any personal kind of expenses, like laundry, phone call, etc
- Room services to be paid directly at the time of check out
- Tips driver, local guide, portredge, bell boy hotel, etc
- VISA India